Registration Fee: FREE
Students can choose to attend this class either virtually via Zoom or in-person in the WCAR training room.
NO CE credit is being offered for attending- this seminar is strictly informational.
Please join WCAR and Kirk Bednar, City Manager of the City of Brentwood for an exciting up date as to what's instore for Brentwood in the coming years.
Topics of discussion will include:
1. How many new subdivisions are slated for 2021 and 2022?
2. Are there any changes Realtors should be aware of clients looking to build on vacant lots?
3. Are there any plans for Multi-family housing?
4. Is Brentwood being pressed for affordable housing on any fronts?
5. Any discussions or plans to alleviate traffic in the downtown Brentwood area?
6. Any incentives for new business coming to Brentwood?
7. Are there any new Schools planned to be built?
8. What is the single biggest Challenge Brentwood faces in the next 2 years?
9. Will Brentwood buy the Cal Turner Farms area?
HOW A PAPERLESS CLASSROOM WORKS: Class handouts and designation manuals will be made available in your Course Reminder email (sent 2-3 days before class) in couple of ways: PDF attachments OR emailed to you as a secure Dropbox link (used for large documents). You are encouraged to bring your device to view the material digitally or feel free to bring a printed copy for yourself.