Designation & Certification Training
The National Association of REALTORS® and its affiliated Institutes, Societies, and Councils provide a wide range of programs and services that help members increase their skills, proficiency, and knowledge. These designations and certifications provide opportunities for REALTORS® to increase their skills in a specific real estate sector and are awarded by NAR and each affiliated group upon completion of required courses.
At WCAR, we believe in the power of the classroom. That's why we strive to offer high-quality designation courses. We are your "Designation Destination".
Click here to view available designation courses.
Designation Courses Offered at WCAR
- Accredited Buyer's Representative® / ABR®
- The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process. Click here for more information.
- Certified Residential Specialist / CRS
- The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. On average, CRS designees earn nearly three times more in income, transactions, and gross sales than non-designee REALTORS®. Click here for more information.
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute / GRI
- REALTORS® with the GRI designation has in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process. Earning the designation is a way to stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as a professional with expertise in these areas. Click here for more information.
- Seller Representative Specialist / SRS
- The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria. Click here for more information.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® / SRES®
- The SRES® Designation program educates REALTORS® on how to profitably and ethically serve the real estate needs of the fastest growing market in real estate, clients age 50+. By earning the SRES® designation, you gain access to valuable member benefits, useful resources, and networking opportunities across the U.S. and Canada to help you in your business. Click here for more information.
Want to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 732-5170 to contact our Professional Development Director for more information.