Become a REALTOR® Member
As a REALTOR®, you spend your days, and sometimes nights, helping others find their homes. But where is your home? Where can you go for the education, relationships, and the professional support you need? At WCAR, we are ready and willing to help you succeed in your career. Consider this your personal invitation to join our REALTOR® family.
1. Submit Application
2. Pay Membership Fees
- Once your application is processed, you will receive a "Welcome" email containing important information, including payment instructions.
- Click HERE for a sample of the "Welcome" email.
- Dues prorates and breakdown are listed HERE.
- Secondary Members are only required to pay the Local Dues amount.
- Secondary Members do not have to pay an application fee
- Secondary dues are subject to prorate
3. Complete Orientation and Code of Ethics within 90 Days (REALTOR® Members Only)
- New Member Orientation teaches new members about our associations and what we do to strengthen your business and the real estate industry.
- Code of Ethics teaches you valuable lessons and guidelines about real estate. This class is required by NAR every three years.
- Orientation and Ethics are offered back to back.
- Secondary Members do not have to attend New Member Orientation.
REALTOR® Dues and Fees
2022 Dues Deductibility Statement
Membership dues are nonrefundable and nontransferable
Annual Renewal Rate: $625 | Application Fee: $150
All dues are to be renewed annually by December 31, no matter when you joined WCAR.
Please contact Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 732-5170 with any questions.